- Age / Gender:
- 22, Male
- Colorado Springs, Colorad
- All Stats >
Well, I don't really like to talk about myself, so I'll make this short. I'm working on becoming a DJ, one that plays hardcore hopefully. I'm somewhat popular in school. Dark sense of humor. Really tall and somewhat thin.
- Community Stats
Level 4 Blank Slate
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
Everyone knows that the Flash portal is much more popular than the Audio Portal. Even Tom knows it. Look how developed the Flash Portal is.
1.The new submissions are highlighted in color to show how popular they are. Audio portal has the same thing, but it doesn't work.
2. Flash Portal has interviews with NG members, but Audio Portal doesn't. I would love to see how other people made their music.
3. And when you hover over a title in Flash Portal, it gives a general description. Like who made it and it's current score. If Audio portal had this, good artists would get better reviews!
4. I'm tired of getting bad reviews because people keep expecting that my music is plain techno, not hardcore. We need new sub-genres. I mean, how hard would it be to add that to NG? Click on techno and then a new, indented list would appear underneath it with more specific genres. That would take, what, FIVE MINUTES?
5. Why isnt there a separate list for WIPs and demos? It would make it much easier to get reviews if submissions were sent to different lists; that way, an artists song wouldn't be pushed off the new-submissions list so quickly.
6. Why can't songs win awards? That's fucking retarded.
Anyone agree with me?